Thursday, July 06, 2006

Death Chariots new home

My fleet is now housed in concrete and metal, not easy to rotate Wing with 8 inches to spare, ( 40 point turn?), who ever thought a 1200 Bandit would be 'the small one?' . The wing now handles the way I would wish, feel very confidant now but it is still a big machine to be treated with much respect ( broke MY toe ), more concrete to go on driveway then testing of trailer; few days from now. Later I will take trip away and practice with camper, I am in Queensland but was 7 deg last night, spent time in Arctic, never want to be cold again.
Hello Viv, C.M. D.M.

4 comments:

Coopz said...

I don't see any junk in the shed?? How the hell did you get rid of all that stuff that you kept "just-in-case"?? ;) hehe!!

Anonymous said...

I don't see any junk in that shed?? Where the h3ll did you put all that stuff you kept "just-in-case"?? ;)

Bandit on the Wing said...

In 'Kin old shed, this is 4 the fleet. gonnaa get skip and MT old shed. Jee is large, concrete to driveway is here next week. Be lucky.

Anonymous said...

Looks kewl mate
And the trailer?
M