Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Practice on Wing

First practice on Wing was to Moree Muster, 800 ks. round trip, met roo and lost brand new sleeping bag, hope he likes it. Had probs with machine so took it to Honda, Springwood Qld. with the help of Paul Rugeery (spelling? ) they tested it and I should not ride like speedway machine; you do NOT back in a 350 kg. machin with A.B.S. was great weekend at Moree, met some top people from Bunderburg and very nice lady from Gold Coast, VERY attractive ( call me Lucky ). Next trip to Maryborough, Qld. 700 ks for Queens birthday long weekend, about 400 riders at party, I stayed in town but managed to fall under 350 kgs Wing on Saturday when rode off kerb I did not see at showground, got right boot under rear footrest, busted big toe, thanks to all who helped to lift machine and yet again others that did nothing! Rode to Rainbow Bay, 200 ks in very heavy rain, can now 'Fishtail' 1832cc flat 6 at 100 plus, bloke behind was impressed. I changed underwear. Managed to sit on the nice lady's lap on the bus Sat night going home; how lucky am I, well bus was full and she did offer, was only toe broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next practice is with the camper trailer, should be interesting.

1 comment:

Coopz said...

Awesome!! See how easy it is. Now you are away. I'll start giving out this web address to Luke and others so we can all keep track. I'll also put a link on my restrack blog so we might get some more traffic.