Thursday, June 22, 2006

The weather

Due to the excessive rain in South East Queensland the machines have not moved in ten days, why get soaked if you don't have to? Coopz is planning a photo shoot when the weather backs off, Wing and camper trailer an we hope to put some more info on line, He is Coopz, I am Coopzzzz and my othe son is Coopzz, not very original but we like it. The big trip will take place next year after much practice with the machinery plus G.P.S. & laptop, yet to be aquired, it will be solo (at the moment) but Lady Bandit has a meal itinery for dry meals, some frozen and fresh; never been camping in my life but at 64 still time to learn, I tried sky diving at 61, landed O.K.!!. Will write a story plus lotza photos on the way round and as my son says it could be very interesting. I think I am 28, don't know who the old man in the mirror is, Dorian Gray maybe?. Be Lucky Bandit, A.K.A. Coopzzzz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sun has moved to Victoria. One can now see peoples faces, arm and legs instead of a headless coat moving towards one.

Bandit on the Wing said...

U sent the rain to 'Sunny Queensland' by the gallon. Anon-E-Mouse.