Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Honey, I'm home"

I arrived at my club at 0900 to have breakfast with my sons, grandson and one daughter in law; 17000 Ks and the moron in Maryborough who chucked a U turn infront of us still did not stop us. Saw some showers on the way down, first rain since Perth, but no problems; son went shopping for important items (Bourbon, beer, wine etc.) but NO change, biggest tip so far. My other son still has to carry out some work on the new poota before I can download 620 pictures and modify, reject etc. I climbed aboard my 1200 Bandit and fired it up, 'Oh so small now' When I have my pics sorted out I will publish the best ones or those of interest but now it is into fix freezer, smoke alarms, fence, do washing, prepare trailer for next trip, clean bikes, tidy up accounts etc. and it is nice to be home but what a great trip with a great bloke, Neville Perkins from Sawtell N.S.W. Nev is having his bike serviced up the coast tomorrow but will be here next Saturday for breakfast at my club, B.B.Q. at my place then he is away to Sawtell; next is Townsville A.G.M. next year. Be lucky

No comments: