Sunday, July 08, 2007

Party on

Yesterday we caught the ferry to Mandorah out of Darwin, when I bought the ticket I was grabbed by a person who yelled "Ulysses" and promtly crushed me, a fellow rider. We found the pub, no other buildings in site (nice place) top weather. We came back to our pub where I met a very nice couple Kathy and Ron but while taking pics of possums again I drank Kathy's beer while chatting on, she did not say a word until Nev told me what I had done; whoops!!!!!!!!!!!! she even bought me another beer afterwards and we took many pics. Nev has met a lady wanderer, Sue, with whom he walks long distances, they are walking now; we have started to pack for tomorrow and expect 4 days to Townsville with tenting on the way (YUK). Must get back to clean the bike before we leave and this could be my last entry for a few days. Be Lucky...........Bandit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bandit,
We met you at Wisdoms bar in Darwin on a beautiful night and were very delighted to hear storeis about trip on the wing! We were wondering if there is any chance you could email us the photos you took of me and Ronnie - we don't have one of us together and I am back in Adelaide now. My email address is kd254102@bigpond.net.au and it would mean a lot to us if you could! I hope you are burning up the highway as I write! Great to meet you. Kathy & Ronnie xx