Friday, June 22, 2007

Coogee Beach W A

Tiz Friday. bloody cold, went to Coogee Beach W.A. this morning, took pics (as u should) went back did washing (no dryer) out on line, played with dog before he ate washing. Down the pub, bin there twice now I am a 'regular', back to house, washed Wing (as U should), just got washing in as rain hit, had a win. Lotza marks from road grime on Wing, not easy to remove, people over road seem to wonder about this Charlie flat on his back in driveway. 'A clean Wing is a happy Wing!' Spent most of the afternoon on poota, I have not felt this cold since the North Pole in 1962, must be OLD AGE, and the little dog sleeps outside most of the day; where is the cat? It is now 1400 Hrs and quite dark, would like to see more of this country, planning second trip round, this is learner.(must admit cannot wait to get back to my 'family' in Currumbin, miss them.) Tamarra, Mick, Sue, Erin, Megs, Chris, Sisi, Candy, Kirsti, Karen, Addo, Mark and the ladies from the office. If I have missed anyone, My apologies, not a day goes by when I would not luv to be back there, end of August, get the media in. "old Fart does round Oz on Bike" LOL I will return alone but I will finish my dream. Estimate 16000 Ks to 18000 Ks, Wing is superb, only $40000 for a new one, (Christ HAVE TWO), my dream is half way through. How many 65 year olds are digging weeds from there gardens and done nothing, seize the day. Be lucky. Bandit on the Wing :-)

No comments: