Saturday, June 16, 2007

Whale World

Last night my co rider (Neville) cooked dinner in the cabin, steak with all the trimmings; he is a good cook, so good I'll let him cook again tonight. Today we went to Whale World which used to be a whaleing station, met a very nice lady employee and a very nice gent that was involved with the place, bikes attracted lots of interest. We then went to take pics of "Dog rock", a large rock that looks like the head of a Rottie, day started off cool and cloudy but the sun is shining now, Nev is watching OLD Disney film with Mouskateers. We are off to Margeret River tomorrow, where two oceans meet, then off to Freemantle where I must see a dentist (bugga), mate from way back is meeting me while Nev is going on to Perth; both machines to be serviced this week then over the top. I finally changed my C.D.s after 6000 plus Ks, poor old Willie is in the top box. Hi St. Clem. Be lucky, Bandit on the Wing.

No comments: