Thursday, June 14, 2007

Kalgoorlie day 2

Last night the part owner of the hotel found us to ask if we would lock our machines in his garaage, he gave us a spare key so we had freedom. We watched the State of Origin in the pub opposite (Go Qld )Beer is $5 a midi all over town, they even have Boddingtons ( one for the English ). The sun is shining but still cool, just went to the bank and the cashier had never seen the card I have, she is new, a word with the manager and I went on my way rejoicing. The miners make BIG money in this town therefore everything is expensive but we are only passing through; I think tomorrows town should be spelt Esparance ( oh U look it up L.O.L.)My co rider went out last night, I cannot say where, the censor would cut it; he is now looking at museums while I look at bottle shops and take pictures. This is a very old town with buildings dating way back, lots to see but the mine tour is only on 3rd. Sunday so we will not see it. I cannot download pics until I get back so I will text my son if I cannot find internet site. We found a pub that has bikini barmaids so mate will be in there, wanna go to my surf club, about the end of August, what a great trip so far, I would recommend it to everyone. Just had a call, gotta go to the museum. Be lucky, Bandit

No comments: