Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday 25th

Day started off at 1200 midnight, Chester the dog was in my room, got up to let him out, found lost cat in lounge room, they do not understand 'drunk'; if only I could talk to the animools. Wet and cloudy, put the washing on and cleaned the machine. Went to the Spearwood Tavern, met Aub but left Wing at home, day turned out perfect but did not want to pack wet clothes if it rained; now have to repack to allow for clothes I am wearing. How do you thank a man that lends you his house fridge/freezer, a car, a workshop, washing machine, dryer and a GREAT shower plus a dog and a cat to talk to. (Bandit takes a course in 'Animool Speak'). Steve Blackstock you are one in a million (not won in a raffle). Checked my pics in the camera today, Maaaaaaaaaaaaate can I bore some people to bits when I get back, not halfway round yet; left home 5 weeks ago today. After today the net could be a bit sparse but will do what I can, up and over sounds interestin with wild camel, stock, roos emu, pigs, wombats and some not too nice other people; my mate Aub Bird has told me tales of his trips with 4 W D and caravan, them animools iz BIG. Have not had haircut in one year or shave in 3 weeks 'Grow Old Disgracefully' our motto., my sister in Pommie Land will frown L.O.L. Tiz 1320hrs in W.A, sun is shining, I am out there with the dog........... 9000Ks to go. Dog wants me to throw ball while he barks, "What Fun"... Better I pack............ Done, just gotta wake up tomorrow and went, 'this is the first day of the rest of my life' Indian proverb. Bandit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear you're up to no good. All is well over here. watch out for bunyips.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the interesting and entertaining updates on your journey and misbehavings, Bandit! Only 9 thou kays to go, eh??? No worries mate, you're up to it!

Very kindest regards,

Clem

blackie said...

Well Bandit I'm back in Perth. Made sure the road was clear for you all the way down from Broome.
It was dry all the way to Carnarvon but could couldn't stop the rain for you. I think you took the inland route so hopefully you got past the rain. I was beautiful in Broome. Warm as toast you love it. The locals were feeling the chill at night but it really was quite pleasant. Thanks for your kind words but you took me under your wing when I was fresh young youth from the bush. I hope to forefull a dream later this year you helped build. I want to ride a motorbike down a english country lane.
Enjoy the the ride. See you soon

Blackie